Why Tree Braids Are The Best-Kept Secret To Healthy Hair
Braids, whether they be box braids, cornrows, or traditional French braids are a popular way to style hair. But what if you find your braid pattern is causing breakage and frizziness? Tree braids offer a much-needed alternative.
What are Tree Braids?
Tree braids are a type of hair extension that is achieved by braiding the hair close to the scalp, similar to cornrows. However, instead of the braid being one continuous line, it is made up of small sections or "trees." This technique allows for a more secure grip on the hair and helps to distribute the weight of the extensions evenly.
You might also be interested in Crochet Braids
Tree braids are often used to add length and fullness to the hair, but they can also be used to create different styles such as updos and ponytails. The best thing about tree braids is that they are relatively low-maintenance and can last for several months with proper care.
If you're looking for a way to protect your natural hair while still being able to rock some killer styles, then tree braids are definitely worth considering!
Benefits of Tree Braids
If you're looking for a protective style that is both low-maintenance and stylish, tree braids are the way to go. Here are some of the benefits of this unique braiding technique:
· Tree braids can help your hair grow. Because they protect your ends and prevent damage, tree braids can actually promote hair growth.
· They're low-maintenance. Once they're installed, all you have to do is keep them moisturized and styled as usual. There's no need to re-braid or redo them every few weeks like other styles.
· They're perfect for any season. Whether you're trying to beat the heat or protect your hair from the cold, tree braids are a great option.
· They look great on everyone. No matter what your hair type or texture, tree braids can be customized to suit your needs.
· They last for weeks (or even months). With proper care, tree braids can last for several weeks – even up to two months! – before needing to be redone