Pro Tips for Applying Makeup On Mature Skin
As we age, our skin changes. It becomes thinner and less elastic, which means that products that worked well for us in the past may no longer be effective. In this article, we will explore some pro tips for applying makeup on mature skin. These tips will help you to achieve a gorgeous, glowing look that will make you look younger and more radiant.
Less Is More On the Eyes
When you’re applying makeup on mature skin, it’s important to keep in mind that less is more. This rule especially applies to the eyes. Heavy eye makeup can make your eyes look tired and older. A simple, natural look is best.
To create a natural look, start by applying a light layer of eyeshadow all over your lid. You can use a color that matches your skin tone, or a slightly darker shade if you want to add some definition. If you need more coverage, you can always add a second layer.
Next, use a brown eyeliner instead of black. Black eyeliner can be harsh and aging. Brown eyeliner is softer and more flattering. To apply it, start at the inner corner of your eye and slowly drag it towards the outer corner.
Finally, use a good quality mascara to lengthen and curl your lashes. A few coats of mascara will help to open up your eyes and make them look brighter.
Steps to apply make-up on mature skin
· Start by moisturizing your skin
· Apply primer to help your makeup last longer
· Use a foundation that matches your skin tone
· Apply concealer to hide any blemishes or dark circles
· Use a light-colored eyeshadow all over your lid
· Add definition to your eyebrows
· Use a lip liner and lipstick in a natural shade
· Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks
· Set your makeup with a translucent powder
· Enjoy your beautiful, radiant makeup look!